My Cup Runneth Down Feature Summary

Physics at Home
My Cup Runneth Down
Try My Cup Runneth Down, from Physics Central, by the American Physical Society, to see what happens at the surface between two fluids when the higher-density fluid is on top. You can do this experiment right in your own kitchen. To learn more, about this phenomenon, see the archived Physics in Your World feature from June 28, 2006.

This feature was updated January 3, 2010.
March 1, 2007 - March 16, 2007