Special Functions Model Documents
This material has 2 associated documents. Select a document title to view a document's information.
EJS Special Functions Model shows how to access special functions in the OSP numerics package. The simulation displays a graph of the special function over the given range as well as the value of the selected function at a single point.
The following special functions can be displayed:
- Legendre polynomials Pn(x)
- associated Legendre functions Pnm(x)
- Laguerre polynomials Ln(x)
- associated Laguerre polynomials Lnm(x)
- Chebyshev polynomials of the first kind Tn(x)
- Chebyshev polynomials of the second kind Un(x)
- Bessel functions Jn(x)
- Download ejs_math_SpecialFunctions.jar - 1160kb Java Archive File
Published December 16, 2008
Last Modified June 12, 2014
This file has previous versions.