Materials Similar to The challenge of changing deeply held student beliefs about the relativity of simultaneity
- 44%: Student understanding of time in special relativity: Simultaneity and reference frames
- 33%: Students' Understanding of the Special Theory of Relativity and Design for a Guided Visit to a Science Museum
- 30%: The use of the Principle of Relativity in the interpretation of phenomena by undergraduate physics students
- 28%: Modeling student thinking: An example from special relativity.
- 24%: An Investigation of Student Understanding of Basic Concepts in Special Relativity