News & Events
- 2013 PhysTEC Conference
- Annual PhysTEC Conference
- published on September 10, 2012
- Call for Manuscript Proposals
- Manuscript proposals are currently being solicited for Effective Practices in Preservice Physics Teacher Education: Recruitment, Retention, and Preparation.
- published on July 31, 2012
- APS Webinar: Landing Your First Physics Teaching Job
- In this webinar, experienced master teachers and PhysTEC project mentors Marc Reif and B Lippitt discuss tips and suggestions for recently licensed high school physics teachers who are out on the job market.
- published on June 22, 2012
Oct 28, 2013 - Oct 30, 2013
in Boulder, CO
The PhysTEC project will co-sponsor its fifth workshop focusing on the University of Colorado's Learning Assistant program on October 28-30, 2013.
May 19, 2014 - May 20, 2014
in Austin, TX
The Physics Teacher Education Conference is the nation's largest meeting dedicated to physics teacher education. It features workshops, panel discussions, and presentations by national leaders, as well as excellent networking opportunities.