Build A Unit: Waves and Wave Energy
Grade Level: Algebra-Based Physics
- PhET Teacher Activities: Phase Change and Phase Diagrams
- Direct Measurement Video: Ballistic Pendulum
- Visionlearning: The Process of Science
- PBS Learning Media: Why Do Snowflakes Come in So Many Shapes and Sizes?
- Fermilab: Data-based Investigations
- UPC Science: The Real Prize Inside
Physics for the 21st Century: Gravity
In many ways the dominant force in the universe, gravity is also the weakest of the four forces known in nature. This multimedia module for high school explores gravity through video clips, animations, written text, and interactive tutorial.
AAPT Winter Meeting 2017
Join us in Atlanta! A potpourri of themes, including Physics for the Life Sciences, Haunted Physics, and Smartphones for Data Collection.
|Jan 11:||Jelly Science: Exploring Light with Water Pearls|
|Jan 11:||Lens Science: Exploring Light with Gelatin Lenses|
|Dec 15:||Mobile Device Models|
|Nov 17:||Roller Coaster Science: Using Smartphones to Measure g-Forces|
|Nov 13:||Good Calculators|