Supported Site Central Washington University: Induction & Mentoring
- The PI organized a Teacher Advisory Group (TAG), consisting of a subset of physics teachers who offer at least one CWU physics class for credit in their high school. The college in the high school program is called Cornerstone at CWU.
- The TAG met once, in conjunction with the on-campus meeting of all Cornerstone teachers. (Cornerstone teachers from all subjects come to campus for general teaching and administrative workshops as well as discipline specific activities.)
- Teachers in the TAG are from all over the state. It is difficult to have an in-person meeting more than once a year with even half of the group.
- The subset of Cornerstone teachers has agreed to continue to serve on the TAG.
- The PI needs to develop a systematic way to solicit and use TAG input.
- See successes above.