Arizona State University: Publications & Presentations
- "The Physics Department Works to Produce More Teachers," The State Press, November 6, 2012. http://www.statepress.com/2012/11/06/physics-department-works-to-produce-more-teachers/
- "ASU Physics Selected to Develop Physics Teacher Education," The Physics Flash, Vol. 4, No. 7 (2012). http://physics.asu.edu/sites/default/files/news...20102012.pdf
- Kelli Gamez Warble. NSTA Regional Meeting Presentation Fall 2012: "Modeling Instruction in HS Physics"
- Kelli Gamez Warble. AzAAPT Meeting Presentation Fall 2012: "PhysTEC at ASU"
- Kelli Gamez Warble. KSTF Cohort Meeting Spring 2013: "Modeling Instruction and Curriculum Development"
- Kelli Gamez Warble. PhysTEC Presentation Board contributed to Sanford Inspire Program for inclusion in their Issues in STEM Education initiative Spring 2013
- Kelli Gamez Warble. Presentation to students in course SED 513 Science Teaching Methods for Secondary School: "Assessment Inventories in Science Education" November 2012
- Robert Culbertson and Kelli Gamez Warble. Presentations to ASU Physics Department: "PhysTEC at ASU" Fall 2013, "PhysTEC Update" Spring 2013