Cal Poly Pomona: Faculty
- Homeyra Sadaghiani, (Current PI) Associate Professor of Physics, is responsible for the overall management and coordination of the LA program and teaching the LA Seminar course (PHY 200).
- Steve McCauley, (Co-PI) Professor and Chair of the Department of Physics and Astronomy, coordinates departmental support for the project and negotiates the details of the institutionalization of the LA program.
- Alex Rudolph (Co-PI), Professor of Physics and Astronomy, assists in all aspects of the LA program including the seminar course, orientation, and assessment.
- Dr. Janeen Volsey, (Co-PI) Associate Professor of Education, serves as the Cal Poly Pomona liaison and coordinator for Professional Development Schools, placing student teachers with a cooperating teacher.
- Dr. Nicole Wickler, (Senior Personnel) the director of CEMaST, offers the infrastructure to support the PhysTEC Project activities in general and the LA seminar along with other outreach activities specifically.
- Dr. Paul Beardsley, Biology Faculty Advisory Panel, is a Biology science educator and has launched the Biology department LA program.
- Dr. Arlo Caine, Math Faculty Advisory Panel, whose area of research interest includes mathematical physics. He attended the Colorado LA workshop in Fall 2013 and is strongly considering launching a math LA program.