Materials Similar to Are Learning Assistants Better K-12 Science Teachers?
- 57%: Teacher Preparation in Physics and Other Sciences: The Need for Special Science Courses for Teachers
- 54%: Effects of the learning assistant experience on in-service teachers' practices
- 51%: Implications of research on learning for the education of prospective science and physics teachers
- 49%: Helping Preservice Teachers Implement and Assess Research-based Instruction in K-12 Classrooms
- 48%: Learning Assistants' Development of Physics (Teacher) Identity
- 46%: The Impact of Teacher Quality Grants on Long-Term Professional Development of Physical Science Teachers
- 46%: A physics department’s role in preparing physics teachers: The Colorado Learning Assistant model