News & Events
- PERC 2013 Abstract Submission is open
- Invited abstracts are due by May 24. Contributed abstracts are due by May 31.
- published on May 1, 2013
- Lillian McDermott Named 2013 Melba Newell Phillips Medal Awardee
- Dr. Lillian Christie McDermott is being recognized for her leadership and contributions in PER with the 2013 Melba Newell Phillips Medal.
- published by AAPT on February 26, 2013
- Getting Started with Quantitative Methods in Physics Education Research released
- In the newest issue of Volume 2 of Reviews in PER, Lin Ding and Xiufeng Liu provide a brief overview of three commonly used quantitative research methods: descriptive statistics, inferential statistics, and measurement instrument development and validation.
- published by American Association of Physics Teachers on January 25, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 - Jun 21, 2013
in Bar Harbor, Maine
The biennial FFPER conference will be held June 17-21, 2013 in Bar Harbor, Maine.
Jul 17, 2013 - Jul 18, 2013
in Portland, OR
PER Topical Group event
The theme of PERC 2013 is From Fearing Physics to Having Fun with Physics: Exploring the Affective Domain of Physics Learning from Multiple Perspectives. The conference will be held July 17-18, 2013 in Portland, OR following the Summer AAPT meeting.