News & Events
- PERC 2013 Proceedings Paper Award - finalists and winner
The winner of the 2013 PERC Proceedings Paper Award is Content knowledge for teaching energy: An example from middle-school physical science.
Finalist papers included: Students' dynamic geometric reasoning about quantum spin-1/2 states and Development and results from a survey on students' views of experiments in lab classes and research.
- published by PERLOC on January 30, 2014
- Educators explore innovative "theater" as a way to learn physics
- New press release: In a study released this week, education researchers found that personifying energy allowed students to grapple with difficult ideas about how energy works.
- published by PERG on July 23, 2013
- PERC 2013 Abstract Submission is open
- Invited abstracts are due by May 24. Contributed abstracts are due by May 31.
- published on May 1, 2013
Jun 16, 2016 - Jun 19, 2016
in North Cascades Environmental Learning Center
The third FFPERPS (Foundations and Frontiers of Physics Education Research: Puget Sound) conference will be held June 16-19, 2016 at the North Cascades Environmental Learning Center in Diablo, WA.