Event Detail Page
TRUSE - Transforming Research in Undergraduate STEM Education
Jun 14, 2010 - Jun 18, 2010 in University of Maine in Orono, Maine
This conference is focused on promoting the integration of research on undergraduate mathematics, physics, and chemistry education.
Conference themes include:
- Theoretical foundations and methodologies: Conceptualizing work in research on undergraduate discipline-based STEM education
- Assessment: How do we measure outcomes of interest and what is the nature of the claims we make?
- Transfer of knowledge and concepts within and across domains
- Nature of knowledge for teaching in the discipline
- First year courses: How do we best support student success?