In this section, find specialized resources for students in Middle School, High School, and College Level sections.
In our Middle School section, you can:
- Get advice on coursework which will help prepare you to pursue careers in Physics fields.
- Find suggested readings to find out more about the lives of famous Physicists.
- Discover resources to help you to explore Physics, at home and in the classroom.
In our High School section, you can:
- Get advice on coursework and activities which will help prepare you to pursue careers in Physics fields.
- Learn about fun ways to explore science while connecting with other students.
- Find information about Federal Student Aid and Physics programs, scholarships, and clubs.
In our College section, you can:
- Get advice on how to tailor your undergraduate Physics program to prepare you for specific fields.
- Find information about how to build skills and make connections through student organizations and job shadowing.
- Discover resources for helping you decide on a graduate school, or finding and landing that perfect job if you are interested in entering the workforce upon graduation.
Paul Markhoff-Johnson - Sr. Product Integration Manager
I took a physics class and suddenly I had a language to explain the things that I was seeing around me, like why a car goes. It was really exciting. I also had a great physics teacher who wanted the class to be about learning, not competing for grades. He was one of my favorite teachers in high school.
I actually started college wanting to major in engineering, but after a while I figured out that physics would allow me far more career options. Physics also gave me a basic understanding of the world that I could use to solve problems.