In this section, find specialized resources for students in Middle School, High School, and College Level sections.
In our Middle School section, you can:
- Get advice on coursework which will help prepare you to pursue careers in Physics fields.
- Find suggested readings to find out more about the lives of famous Physicists.
- Discover resources to help you to explore Physics, at home and in the classroom.
In our High School section, you can:
- Get advice on coursework and activities which will help prepare you to pursue careers in Physics fields.
- Learn about fun ways to explore science while connecting with other students.
- Find information about Federal Student Aid and Physics programs, scholarships, and clubs.
In our College section, you can:
- Get advice on how to tailor your undergraduate Physics program to prepare you for specific fields.
- Find information about how to build skills and make connections through student organizations and job shadowing.
- Discover resources for helping you decide on a graduate school, or finding and landing that perfect job if you are interested in entering the workforce upon graduation.
Michelle Rubin - Program Manager, Electronic Sensors and Systems Division
Michelle got her Physics BS from the University of Maryland at Baltimore County. She then went on get a master's degree in Technical Management from Johns Hopkins University
"Completing a successful program that requires alot of time and energy" are the best things about her job, says Michelle. The long hours, budget constraints, meeting technical specifications are things which she finds most challenging.