In this section, find specialized resources for students in Middle School, High School, and College Level sections.
In our Middle School section, you can:
- Get advice on coursework which will help prepare you to pursue careers in Physics fields.
- Find suggested readings to find out more about the lives of famous Physicists.
- Discover resources to help you to explore Physics, at home and in the classroom.
In our High School section, you can:
- Get advice on coursework and activities which will help prepare you to pursue careers in Physics fields.
- Learn about fun ways to explore science while connecting with other students.
- Find information about Federal Student Aid and Physics programs, scholarships, and clubs.
In our College section, you can:
- Get advice on how to tailor your undergraduate Physics program to prepare you for specific fields.
- Find information about how to build skills and make connections through student organizations and job shadowing.
- Discover resources for helping you decide on a graduate school, or finding and landing that perfect job if you are interested in entering the workforce upon graduation.
Deborah Moore - Independent consultant
Deborah currently works as an independent consultant appointed one of the twelve Commissioners working for the World Commission on Dams established by the World Bank and World Conservation Union/IUCN to investigate the environmental, social, and economic impacts of large dams worldwide and to recommend guidelines for the future.
Deborah says that the best things about her job are "traveling worldwide, and helping people by improving the environment".