2009 Advanced Laboratories Conference Abstract Detail Page
Previous Page |
New Search |
||Pulsed NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) B
||Available only to those who have taken Pulsed NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) A.
Participants will see, at level B, Advanced topics in pulsed NMR,
- methods for measuring T1, the 'spin-lattice relaxation time'
- the simplest spin echo, and its near-immunity to magnetic-field imperfections
- multiple-pulse spin-echo sequences
- methods for measuring T2, the 'spin-spin relaxation time', in the presence of gradients
- (as time permits) Fourier methods, and the detection of chemical shifts
Download the Workshop Document
||Session V - Parallel Workshops
Dr. Jonathan F. Reichert