Chapter 1: Introduction to Physlets
This chapter is an introduction to the various types of interactive curricular material you will find in Physlet® Physics 2E. In addition, this chapter gives a brief tutorial on the types of basic computer skills you will need to run, interact with, and complete the exercises.
Table of Contents
- Illustration 1.1: Static Text Images Versus Physlet Animations.
- Illustration 1.2: Animations, Units, and Measurement.
- Illustration 1.3: Getting Data Out.
- Exploration 1.1: Click-Drag to Get Position.
- Exploration 1.2: Input Data, Numbers.
- Exploration 1.3: Input Data, Formulas.
- Problem 1.1: Use a caliper to measure different objects.
- Problem 1.2: Getting data from an animation to a graph.
- Problem 1.3: Drag the Monster Truck.