Special Functions Model Documents
This material has 2 associated documents. Select a document title to view a document's information.
EJS Special Functions Model shows how to access special functions in the OSP numerics package. The simulation displays a graph of the special function over the given range as well as the value of the selected function at a single point.
The following special functions can be displayed:
- Legendre polynomials Pn(x)
- associated Legendre functions Pnm(x)
- Laguerre polynomials Ln(x)
- associated Laguerre polynomials Lnm(x)
- Chebyshev polynomials of the first kind Tn(x)
- Chebyshev polynomials of the second kind Un(x)
- Bessel functions Jn(x)
- Download ejs_math_SpecialFunctions.jar - 1047kb Java Archive File
Published December 16, 2008
Last Modified August 5, 2013
This file has previous versions.
Source Code Documents
The source code zip archive contains an XML representation of the Special Functions Model. Unzip this archive in your EJS workspace to compile and run this model using EJS.
- Download ejs_math_SpecialFunctions.zip - 14kb Compressed File
Last Modified December 16, 2008