Spinning Brains Feature Summary
- Physics at Home
- Try experiencing the Coriolis effect next time you ride on a merry-go-round, just like in this video from the University of Illinois at Champagne-Urbana.
- Read more about the video and also about humans in rotating systems at Spinning Brains, an article from NASA.
- If you don't have a merry-go-round nearby, you can still see the Coriolis effect through this simulation.
- For more, visit Bad Coriolis, from Pennsylvania State University.
- July 16, 2009 - August 1, 2009