Supernovae Feature Summary
- Worth a Look
- You might enjoy visiting the Supernovae page, provided by the Goddard Space Flight Center, to learn why some stars die in a supernova explosion and how neutron stars are formed.
- Find out what specific star masses lead to which death at You Are My Shining Star, published by the American Physical Society.
- For more detailed information, see these pages on Solar-Mass Star death and High-Mass Star death from the Australia Telescope National Facility.
- Ready to test your knowledge of stellar evolution? Check out this evolution stage sequencing activity from the Chandra X-Ray Observatory.
- June 16, 2009 - July 1, 2009